We are going through a lot of photos and videos now. So, take a look at some of our Vietnam pictures from Hoi An in Central Vietnam. Also, we have included a few videos from Asia, Europe and the USA. Enjoy!
Watch some Big and Small Videos below and subscribe:
Already spoiled with panoramic bay views, high hilltop outlooks, and charming natural oases, the downtown dwellers of San Francisco rarely make it all the way to the other side of the city. It’s a bit ridiculous given the 7×7 quaintness of San Francisco, but, hey, it’s quicker to cross the bay into Oakland then to journey all the way to the outer reaches of Fog City—a nickname that only becomes fully realized the more you venture west.
So, Big & I decided to take a day trip out to the coast, to nosh on some fancy toast, explore whimsical windmills, climb up sandy dunes, wander through ruins, hike the coast, and walk what has to be one of the most scenic labyrinths in the world. Here’s a look at our journey, with full details (and a handy walking map!) below—we recommend every part of it.
1. Trouble Coffee Co.: Grab a coffee, coconut, and slice of cinnamon toast
2. Cool Beach Bungalows: Strike a pose
3. The South (Murphy) Windmill: See the largest of its kind in the world
4. The North (Dutch) Windmill: Frolic through the tulip gardens
5. Sutro Heights Park: Get a bird’s eye view of Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach
6. Sutro Baths: Explore the abandoned ruins of what was once a world-famous pool
7. Lands End Coastal Trail: Hike the well-trodden path
8. Lands End Labyrinth: Time to calm the mind and… handstand
9. The Golden Gate Bridge: The photo opps are endless
10. Lincoln Park Steps
Follow our path…
BONUS: Head into the Sea Cliff neighborhood and weave your way down to China Beach then Baker Beach. From there, you can take the Batteries to Bluffs trail to get even closer to the great Golden Gate. READ MORE HERE about that hike.